How Do You Spell Z?
Correct spelling for the English word "z" is [ zˈɛd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Z
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Z". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zx (28.6%)
- z3 (42.9%)
- z4b (28.6%)
Usage Examples for Z
- When Lieutenant Z M. Pike made a journey of exploration in the new territory, he came to an Indian village where there was quite a display of Spanish banners. - "The Little Book of the Flag" by Eva March Tappan
- Z Projection of the sternal portion of the sterno- cleido- mastoid muscle. - "Surgical Anatomy" by Joseph Maclise
- Iliad Z line 146. 5. 58:- The mob of peasants, nobles, priests, and kings. - "The Complete Poetical Works of Percy Bysshe Shelley Volume III" by Percy Bysshe Shelley Edited by Thomas Hutchinson, M. A.
- Youyouing and theethouing, history of Z Z its name and plur. - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- No need, as you hint, to mention names; and therefore let me present myself as Mr. Z The residue of the alphabet is at your service to pick and choose from." - "The Splendid Spur" by Arthur T. Quiller Couch