How Do You Spell ZACH?
Correct spelling for the English word "zach" is [ zˈak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Zach
- But I's mighty glad my Zach 's gittin' up in de worl'. - "The Strength of Gideon and Other Stories Strength of Gideon; Mammy Peggy's Pride; Viney's Free Papers; The Fruitful Sleeping of The Rev. Elisha Edwards; The Ingrate; The Case of 'Ca'line'; The Finish of Patsy Barnes; One Man's Fortunes; Jim's Probation; U" by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- At that moment Kellerman's horse came on them in flank; and being, by that unexpected assault, broken, they were, after a vain struggle, compelled to surrender:- General Zach himself was here made prisoner. - "The History of Napoleon Buonaparte" by John Gibson Lockhart
- Zach a man of much sly humor, told him that no spots had been seen on the sun for about the same time- which was true,- and assured him that when the spots came back, the comets would come with them. - "A Budget of Paradoxes, Volume II (of II)" by Augustus de Morgan
- The Austrian heavy infantry, on reaching the open field, formed into two lines, the first, under General Haddick, considerably in advance before the other, which Melas himself commanded, with General Zach for his second. - "The History of Napoleon Buonaparte" by John Gibson Lockhart
- London, 1697. A Vindication of the Surey Demoniack as no Imposter: Or, A Reply to a certain Pamphlet publish'd by Mr. Zach - "A History of Witchcraft in England from 1558 to 1718" by Wallace Notestein