How Do You Spell ZACHARIAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "zachariah" is [ zˌakɑːɹˈa͡ɪ͡ə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zachariah
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "Zachariah". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Zachariah
- Partner and I are down at Itigailit Island with Abel Zachariah this year, and we went adrift from there. - "Bobby of the Labrador" by Dillon Wallace
- But, said Zachariah is that all? - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford
- The statue of Moses is the least successful, and that of Zachariah the most expressive. - "The South of France--East Half" by Charles Bertram Black
- Zachariah had as yet spoken no word, nor had she moved towards him. - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford
- The courtship between Zachariah and the lady who became his wife had been short, for there could be no mistake, as they had known one another so long. - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford