How Do You Spell ZACHARIAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "zachariah" is [ zˌakɑːɹˈa͡ɪ͡ə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zachariah
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Zachariah". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zecheriah (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Zachariah
- Partner and I are down at Itigailit Island with Abel Zachariah this year, and we went adrift from there. - "Bobby of the Labrador" by Dillon Wallace
- But, said Zachariah is that all? - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford
- The statue of Moses is the least successful, and that of Zachariah the most expressive. - "The South of France--East Half" by Charles Bertram Black
- Zachariah had as yet spoken no word, nor had she moved towards him. - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford
- The courtship between Zachariah and the lady who became his wife had been short, for there could be no mistake, as they had known one another so long. - "The Revolution in Tanner's Lane" by Mark Rutherford