How Do You Spell ZACHARY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zachary" is [z_ˈa_k_ə_ɹ_ɪ], [zˈakəɹɪ], [zˈakəɹɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZACHARY
Below is the list of 29 misspellings for the word "zachary". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZACHARY
- One wonders why Macaulay who apparently did not smoke himself and who though somewhat more tolerant of tobacco than his father Zachary Macaulay evidently did not like the atmosphere of the smoking room chose to write there when the library where he must surely have felt more at home was available - "The Social History of Smoking" by G. L. Apperson
- Its sons fought under Andrew Jackson at New Orleans under Zachary Taylor in the war with Mexico and in the Civil War men of that name left their blood on the fields of Antietam Shiloh the Wilderness and Gettysburg - "A Gentleman from Mississippi" by Thomas A. Wise
- He was also conscious that Zachary was watching him keenly - "Fortitude" by Hugh Walpole
- The editor is likewise greatly indebted to Major Rennell and to Zachary Macaulay Esq - "The Journal Of A Mission To The Interior Of Africa, In The Year 1805" by Mungo Park
- His gaze wandered from the right hand bench to the left hand bench and back again from the nut brown military countenance of Captain Zachary du Puys soldier of fortune to the sea withered countenance of Joseph Bouchard master of the good ship Saint Laurent which lay in the harbor - "The Grey Cloak" by Harold MacGrath