How Do You Spell ZACK?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zack" is [z_ˈa_k], [zˈak], [zˈak]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ZACK
- Yes but we all know what that may mean whereas if she comes to live with you Zack will be so proud of her as if she were his very own sister - "Carnival" by Compton Mackenzie
- She was a fine hand to work the best butter maker on the Unakas Zack always traded his butter for a extry price - "The Power and the Glory" by Grace MacGowan Cooke
- I mind I could throw a zack o' vlour ower my shoulder when I wur a boy o' vourteen - "Leaves from a Field Note-Book" by J. H. Morgan
- Zack was a man 'bout my age and his daughter was a keepin' house for him - "The Power and the Glory" by Grace MacGowan Cooke
- Zack was one of her own scholars and held her in respect - "The Clever Woman of the Family" by Charlotte M. Yonge