How Do You Spell ZAIRE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zaire" is [ za͡ɪˈi͡ə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zaire
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zaire". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- aire (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zaire
- Promoted to the rank of commander, he received charge of the expedition in 1816, sent to explore the Zaire but with most of his people fell a martyr to the spirit of African discovery. - "The History of Tasmania, Volume I (of 2)" by John West
- The Zaire went swinging in to the Government beach, and there was a captain of Houssas to meet him. - "Sanders of the River" by Edgar Wallace
- Odo could never forget the youth who first leant him Annibale Caro's Aeneid and Metastasio's opera libretti, Voltaire's Zaire and the comedies of Goldoni; while Alfieri perhaps found in his companion's sympathy with his own half- dormant tastes the first incentive to a nobler activity. - "The Valley of Decision" by Edith Wharton
- A tiny little steamer this Zaire - "Sanders of the River" by Edgar Wallace
- He was the author of 17 dramatic pieces, some of them, such as his versions of Voltaire's Zaire and Merope, being adaptations. - "A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature" by John W. Cousin