How Do You Spell ZANE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zane" is [ zˈe͡ɪn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zane
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Zane". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zanes (75.0%)
- zain (25.0%)
Usage Examples for Zane
- For a hundred years the stories of Betty and Isaac Zane have been familiar, oft- repeated tales in my family- tales told with that pardonable ancestral pride which seems inherent in every one. - "Betty Zane" by Zane Grey
- Do as I say or do not go," said Colonel Zane - "Betty Zane" by Zane Grey
- " Zane I thank you. - "The Spirit of the Border A Romance of the Early Settlers in the Ohio Valley" by Zane Grey
- " I think we have made Isaac talk enough for one night," said Colonel Zane - "Betty Zane" by Zane Grey
- Colonel Zane did not stop to explain. - "Betty Zane" by Zane Grey