How Do You Spell ZANESVILLE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zanesville" is [z_ˈeɪ_n_s_v_ɪ_l], [zˈe͡ɪnsvɪl], [zˈeɪnsvɪl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for ZANESVILLE
- Everybody you see here in this push has his or her vital wires connected up at Squeedunck Illinois or Zanesville Indiana or Or in Adairville Kentucky Miss Adair added with a laugh - "Blue-grass and Broadway" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- On the continuation of the national road from Canton to Zanesville - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- Counsel stated he had been telegraphed to come and a reply was received that he was in Zanesville Ohio and would return in about ten days - "Marital Power Exemplified in Mrs. Packard's Trial, and Self-Defence from the Charge of Insanity" by Elizabeth Parsons Ware Packard
- He was brought up at Zanesville Muskingum Co - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde
- By degrees however his temper changed and he occasionally asked a question or made a passing remark and by the time he had reached Zanesville he had become so interested in her case that he refused to take the stipulated price and kindly offered to carry her as far as Wheeling and to if he found it to his interest to go there - "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life" by T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English