How Do You Spell ZANESVILLE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zanesville" is [ zˈe͡ɪnzvɪl] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for Zanesville
- Everybody you see here in this push has his or her vital wires connected up at Squeedunck, Illinois, or Zanesville Indiana or- Or in Adairville, Kentucky, Miss Adair added with a laugh. - "Blue-grass and Broadway" by Maria Thompson Daviess
- On the continuation of the national road from Canton to Zanesville - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present" by Various
- Counsel stated, he had been telegraphed to come, and a reply was received, that he was in Zanesville Ohio, and would return in about ten days. - "Marital Power Exemplified in Mrs. Packard's Trial, and Self-Defence from the Charge of Insanity" by Elizabeth Parsons Ware Packard
- He was brought up at Zanesville Muskingum Co. - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde
- By degrees, however, his temper changed, and he occasionally asked a question, or made a passing remark; and by the time he had reached Zanesville he had become so interested in her case, that he refused to take the stipulated price, and kindly offered to carry her as far as Wheeling, and to-, if he found it to his interest to go there. - "The Lights and Shadows of Real Life" by T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English