How Do You Spell ZANZIBAR?
Correct spelling for the English word "zanzibar" is [z_ˈa_n_z_ɪ_b_ˌɑː], [zˈanzɪbˌɑː], [zˈanzɪbˌɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZANZIBAR
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "zanzibar". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZANZIBAR
- Baruti is number seven of those who have died since leaving Zanzibar - "How I Found Livingstone" by Sir Henry M. Stanley
- Not till landfall at Zanzibar had he dared expose it to the sea air - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- One day's life at Zanzibar made me thoroughly conscious of my ignorance respecting African people and things in general - "How I Found Livingstone" by Sir Henry M. Stanley
- The President then proceeded to call the other nations beginning with Austria Hungary and ending with Zanzibar whose Sultan Hamoud bin Mahomed had come to the congress in the escort of Queen Victoria - "Edison's Conquest of Mars" by Garrett Putman Serviss
- From that time her Government was a peaceful one and she ruled so wisely that she was able to transfer to her nephew my father an empire so unimpaired as to place him in a position to extend the empire by the conquest of Zanzibar - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde