How Do You Spell ZANZIBAR?
Correct spelling for the English word "zanzibar" is [ zˈanzɪbˌɑː] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zanzibar
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "zanzibar". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zanzibar
- Baruti is number seven of those who have died since leaving Zanzibar - "How I Found Livingstone" by Sir Henry M. Stanley
- Not till landfall at Zanzibar had he dared expose it to the sea air. - "The Moghul" by Thomas Hoover
- One day's life at Zanzibar made me thoroughly conscious of my ignorance respecting African people and things in general. - "How I Found Livingstone" by Sir Henry M. Stanley
- The President then proceeded to call the other nations, beginning with Austria- Hungary and ending with Zanzibar whose Sultan, Hamoud bin Mahomed, had come to the congress in the escort of Queen Victoria. - "Edison's Conquest of Mars" by Garrett Putman Serviss
- From that time her Government was a peaceful one, and she ruled so wisely that she was able to transfer to her nephew, my father, an empire so unimpaired as to place him in a position to extend the empire by the conquest of Zanzibar - "Reviews" by Oscar Wilde