How Do You Spell ZEALAND?
Correct spelling for the English word "zealand" is [ zˈiːlənd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for zealand
- 86, 251 New Zealand - "In-Darkest-England-and-the-Way-Out" by Booth, William
- New Zealand if the holiday were mine; for I have always believed New Zealand to be the most beautiful country in the world. - "If I May" by A. A. Milne
- The only thing to be regretted is that we shall have to get ashore again in Australia or New Zealand instead of casting anchor at the Kerguelens, near the quay of Christmas Harbour, in front of the Greea Cormorant. - "An Antarctic Mystery" by Jules Verne
- One of his main tasks was to build up the collection relating to New Zealand in the Library. - "Report of the Chief Librarian for the Year Ended 31 March 1958: Special Centennial Issue" by J. O. Wilson and General Assembly Library (New Zealand)
- The welcome tidings of the pope's determination reached the king in Zealand when he was just on the point of setting sail for Spain, and the minister was secretly charged with the dangerous reform. - "The Revolt of The Netherlands, Book II." by Frederich Schiller