How Do You Spell ZEALOT?
Correct spelling for the English word "zealot" is [z_ˈɛ_l_ɒ_t], [zˈɛlɒt], [zˈɛlɒt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZEALOT
Below is the list of 38 misspellings for the word "zealot". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZEALOT
- Did he fancy that I was a young zealot who required putting in his place - "The Altar Steps" by Compton MacKenzie
- She was a zealot - "Youth Challenges" by Clarence B Kelland
- But Master responded the Zealot almost everyone listened eagerly to us - "Men Called Him Master" by Elwyn Allen Smith
- A zealot in the cause of his religion he would have cheerfully sacrificed his life as a martyr but if opposed or thwarted in his views he could then be cruel and unjust - "The Phantom Ship" by Captain Frederick Marryat
- He bitterly recalled to the remembrance of the new zealot for Romanism his former earnest efforts to establish Calvinism - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley