How Do You Spell ZEALOT?
Correct spelling for the English word "zealot" is [ zˈɛlət] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zealot
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zealot". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zoloft (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zealot
- Did he fancy that I was a young zealot who required putting in his place? - "The Altar Steps" by Compton MacKenzie
- She was a zealot - "Youth Challenges" by Clarence B Kelland
- " But, Master," responded the Zealot almost everyone listened eagerly to us! - "Men Called Him Master" by Elwyn Allen Smith
- A zealot in the cause of his religion, he would have cheerfully sacrificed his life as a martyr, but if opposed or thwarted in his views, he could then be cruel and unjust. - "The Phantom Ship" by Captain Frederick Marryat
- He bitterly recalled to the remembrance of the new zealot for Romanism his former earnest efforts to establish Calvinism. - "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete" by John Lothrop Motley