How Do You Spell ZEALOTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "zealots" is [z_ˈɛ_l_ɒ_t_s], [zˈɛlɒts], [zˈɛlɒts]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZEALOTS
Below is the list of 16 misspellings for the word "zealots". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZEALOTS
- Most men are capable of devotion to a worthy leader few are ever zealots for the sake of a cause a principle a party or a firm - "Increasing-Human-Efficiency-in-Business-a-contribution-to-the-psychology-of-business" by Scott, Walter Dill
- Failing to come to an understanding with the ultra Protestant zealots of Dublin Pitt might have elicited a strong declaration from the many Irishmen who were in favour of Union - "William Pitt and the Great War" by John Holland Rose
- The constables were resisted the magistrates insulted the houses of noted zealots attacked and the prescribed service of the day openly read in the churches - "The History of England from the Accession of James II. Volume 1 (of 5)" by Thomas Babington Macaulay
- According to himself it fell dead born from the press without reaching such distinction as even to excite a murmur among the zealots - "Essays" by David Hume Commentator: Hannaford Bennett
- Both therefore have an equal hatred of sects and parties Bacon of sophists and dogmatic philosophers Shakespeare of Puritans and zealots - "The Mystery of Francis Bacon" by William T. Smedley