How Do You Spell ZEALOUSLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "zealously" is [ zˈɛləsli] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zealously
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zealously". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zealiously (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zealously
- That labour I have since zealously performed. - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 1 (of 3)" by Isaac D'Israeli
- Serve him well and zealously but own that you do so, because you consider your interest involved in this. - "Paul Clifford, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Apprehending that much advantage would arise both to them and the public, from instructing them in common learning, he zealously promoted the establishment of a school for that purpose. - "The History of the Rise, Progress and Accomplishment of the Abolition of the African Slave Trade by the British Parliament (1808), Vol. I" by Thomas Clarkson
- Dave, it appeared, had taken up the idea zealously and had persuaded her to go with him. - "Elder Conklin and Other Stories" by Frank Harris
- But not the less zealously did she continue to inquire into the plans and stratagems of the Goths. - "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)" by Felix Dahn