How Do You Spell ZEBRAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "zebras" is [ zˈɛbɹəz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zebras
Below is the list of 21 misspellings for the word "Zebras". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Zebras
- But we should expect other mild- eyed Alderneys after that to beware of zebras - "Editorials-from-the-Hearst-Newspapers" by Brisbane, Arthur
- Life in societies is again the rule with the large family of horses, which includes the wild horses and donkeys of Asia, the zebras the mustangs, the cimarrones of the Pampas, and the half- wild horses of Mongolia and Siberia. - "Mutual Aid A Factor of Evolution" by kniaz' Petr Alekseevich Kropotkin
- Certain animals, such as the zebras and quaggas, and others that frequent the dry desert plains from preference, were in the habit of coming by this path when they required water. - "Popular Adventure Tales" by Mayne Reid
- For some hours the hunters remained on the watch there, and saw animals of all kinds come down to drink- antelopes, zebras buffaloes, etcetera, in great numbers. - "Hunting the Lions" by R.M. Ballantyne
- I do believe they're zebras - "Into the Primitive" by Robert Ames Bennet