How Do You Spell ZECHARIAH?
Correct spelling for the English word "zechariah" is [ zˌɛt͡ʃɑːɹˈa͡ɪ͡ə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zechariah
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Zechariah". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zachariah (70.0%)
- zecharia (20.0%)
- zacaria (10.0%)
Usage Examples for Zechariah
- In the light of the very plain statements of the contemporary prophets Haggai and Zechariah we are justified in doubting whether, in Ezra iii. - "Introduction to the Old Testament" by John Edgar McFadyen
- And Zechariah 2, 13, says: Be silent O all flesh, before the Lord. - "The Apology of the Augsburg Confession" by Philip Melanchthon
- Zechariah in the six months that he ruled Samaria, therefore, lost all that had been gained by his illustrious father. - "Stories of the Prophets (Before the Exile)" by Isaac Landman
- Zechariah is as bad for vision- seeing as Amos. - "The Christian Creed; or, What it is Blasphemy to Deny" by Annie Besant
- The following remarkable prediction occurs in the prophet Zechariah And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south." - "Memories of Bethany" by John Ross Macduff