How Do You Spell ZEKE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zeke" is [ zˈiːk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zeke
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Zeke". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zwecke (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Zeke
- Stooping, Zeke pulled hard and soon drew forth the coat. - "The Go Ahead Boys and Simon's Mine" by Ross Kay
- Friend Hopper replied, " Wherever Zeke may now be, I assure thee he is free." - "Isaac T. Hopper" by L. Maria Child
- There's my only child, Zeke she's persuaded him out of habits that were breaking up our lives. - "Jewel's Story Book" by Clara Louise Burnham
- " Can't say," replied Zeke sharply. - "The Go Ahead Boys and Simon's Mine" by Ross Kay
- " I think that's the best thing to do," replied Zeke quietly. - "The Go Ahead Boys and Simon's Mine" by Ross Kay