How Do You Spell ZELLER?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zeller" is [z_ˈɛ_l_ə], [zˈɛlə], [zˈɛlə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Usage Examples for ZELLER
- 34 1591 Zeller iii - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- But the consultation of any of the more elaborate histories of Greek philosophy such as the great work of Zeller for example will only bring out the same fact into still more striking prominence - "Mr. Gladstone and Genesis Essay #5 from "Science and Hebrew Tradition"" by Thomas Henry Huxley
- 134 Zeller Die Phil - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- Two of the nieces Miss Mary Zeller and Mrs Whelan lived on there all their lives - "A Portrait of Old George Town" by Grace Dunlop Ecker
- You know how he hates Zeller - "The Salamander" by Owen Johnson