How Do You Spell ZELLER?
Correct spelling for the English word "zeller" is [ zˈɛlə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zeller
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "Zeller". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zellers (100.0%)
Usage Examples for Zeller
- 34. 1591 Zeller iii. - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- But the consultation of any of the more elaborate histories of Greek philosophy, such as the great work of Zeller for example, will only bring out the same fact into still more striking prominence. - "Mr. Gladstone and Genesis Essay #5 from "Science and Hebrew Tradition"" by Thomas Henry Huxley
- 134; Zeller Die Phil. - "Roman Society from Nero to Marcus Aurelius" by Samuel Dill
- Two of the nieces, Miss Mary Zeller and Mrs. Whelan, lived on there all their lives. - "A Portrait of Old George Town" by Grace Dunlop Ecker
- You know how he hates Zeller - "The Salamander" by Owen Johnson