How Do You Spell ZEN?
Correct spelling for the English word "zen" is [ zˈɛn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zen
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zen". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zenah (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zen
- In the army they have an indirect method of getting deep breathing which really goes back to the Buddhist Zen teaching of the old Samurai. - "Letters from China and Japan" by John Dewey Alice Chipman Dewey
- Zen I don't want to be a nice big people. - "Hoodie" by Mary Louisa Stewart Molesworth
- " You look fro- zen said she. - "The Garden Party" by Katherine Mansfield
- Max growled, " How in Zen you going to be able to lift all this weight, major, sir?" - "Frigid Fracas" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- Who, zen should you swing on ze rope? - "Down the Mother Lode" by Vivia Hemphill