How Do You Spell ZEPHYRS?
Correct spelling for the English word "zephyrs" is [ zˈɛfəz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zephyrs
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zephyrs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zepherys (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zephyrs
- The World of Fashion is, for the most part, a desert island of gleaming sands, at times fanned by perfume- laden zephyrs and lapped by shining waters. - "The Doctor A Tale Of The Rockies" by Ralph Connor
- The " zephyrs were steady and reliable and in San Pasqual it is an ill wind that doesn't blow somebody a hat. - "The Long Chance" by Peter B. Kyne
- In ordinary times, it amused that kind of fellow to belong to a Harriers Club, and clad in shorts and zephyrs go on Sundays for twenty- mile runs. - "The Red Planet" by William J. Locke
- Various and vast, sublime in all its forms, When lulled by zephyrs or when roused by storms, Its colours changing, when from clouds and sun, Shades after shades, upon the surface run. - "Ellen Middleton--A Tale" by Georgiana Fullerton
- A tenderly green world it was now, all blossom- decked, and blown across by the gentle May zephyrs with nothing harsh nor cruel in it, unless the rushing river down below the shallows might seem so. - "A Master's Degree" by Margaret Hill McCarter