How Do You Spell ZEPPELIN?
Correct spelling for the English word "zeppelin" is [ zˈɛpɪlˌɪn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zeppelin
Below is the list of 27 misspellings for the word "zeppelin". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zeppelin
- The crew cheered loud and long for it appeared that the Zeppelin was about to drop into the sea. - "The Boy Allies at Jutland" by Robert L. Drake
- And I like to think that while Germany went wild over the torpedoing of the Lusitania,- even dared to celebrate it in America,- while the Zeppelin raids arouse her patriotic enthusiasm, the French gloat over the story of the private who crawled out of the trench and hunted for two days without food or water for his wounded officer. - "The World Decision" by Robert Herrick
- " And unfortunately not much more than ten miles, scarcely that, from the Zeppelin shed. - "With Haig on the Somme" by D. H. Parry
- I beg your pardon I'm sure- as they looked displeased again- Now I am really curious to know- have you heard of Zeppelin - "Fairy Tales from the German Forests" by Margaret Arndt
- A huge Zeppelin sailed over Liege during the early fighting. - "America's War for Humanity" by Thomas Herbert Russell