How Do You Spell ZERO?
Correct spelling for the English word "zero" is [ zˈi͡əɹə͡ʊ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zero
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "zero". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zerro (31.0%)
- zeor (10.3%)
- zerox (3.4%)
- zerio (20.7%)
- sero (6.9%)
- zer (6.9%)
- cero (20.7%)
Usage Examples for zero
- Quite warm it was, he decided, not more than ten below zero - "Smoke Bellew" by Jack London
- Sixteen below zero and they laughed! - "The Iron Furrow" by George C. Shedd
- So saying the skeleton shut the door, and Ormiston's heart went down to zero - "The Midnight Queen" by May Agnes Fleming
- The average cold, I should think, is about 15 or 16 degrees below zero or 48 degrees of frost. - "Hudson Bay" by R.M. Ballantyne
- " They are settling your marriage," said Cousin Betty in the girl's ear, without seeming at all offended at the way in which the Baroness had dismissed them, counting her almost as zero - "Cousin Betty" by Honore de Balzac