How Do You Spell ZIEGLER?
Correct spelling for the English word "ziegler" is [z_ˈiː_ɡ_l_ə], [zˈiːɡlə], [zˈiːɡlə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZIEGLER
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "ziegler". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZIEGLER
- Not in Germany she pleaded thinking of Ziegler - "The Lion's Share" by E. Arnold Bennett
- Why not chuck Ziegler and Co - "The Duke Decides" by Headon Hill
- The girls were silent Miss Ingate was silent but Mr Ziegler was not silent - "The Lion's Share" by E. Arnold Bennett
- The author begs to acknowledge the kind suggestions and assistance of Rafael Joseffy Vladimir de Pachmann Moriz Rosenthal Jaraslow de Zielinski Edwin W Morse Edward E Ziegler and Ignace Jan Paderewski - "Chopin: The Man and His Music" by James Huneker
- Of those that fall after the Ziegler year as we may term it the majority can only be dated approximately as circa 1740 that is anywhere between 1735 and 1744 Nor except rarely can we detect in their libretti the work of those on whom Bach elsewhere relied - "Johann Sebastian Bach" by Johann Nikolaus Forkel and Charles Sanford Terry