How Do You Spell ZIGZAGGED?
Correct spelling for the English word "zigzagged" is [ zˈɪɡzaɡd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zigzagged
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "Zigzagged". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Zigzagged
- Birds chirped and flitted about them; butterflies zigzagged here and there, and bees hummed industriously among the flowers. - "Jess of the Rebel Trail" by H. A. Cody
- Kirke zigzagged across a lawn dodging from tree to tree,- Matters and I. Kirke turned into an alley,- Matters and I. Woe to the erring son of a minister! - "Sunny Slopes" by Ethel Hueston
- Over there, the darkness was stabbed by red flashes, and the sky was zigzagged by waves of vivid splendour, which shone for a moment upon the blanched faces of men who waited for death. - "The Soul of the War" by Philip Gibbs
- Blaine therefore zigzagged more to westward, thereby throwing the reviving Erwin into an easier position. - "Our Pilots in the Air" by Captain William B. Perry
- The day was a hot one, but both were young, and when they zigzagged up a mountain side they found not only shade on a green mound beneath some spreading trees, but coolness as well. - "Annie o' the Banks o' Dee" by Gordon Stables