How Do You Spell ZIGZAGGED?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zigzagged" is [z_ˈɪ_ɡ_z_a_ɡ_d], [zˈɪɡzaɡd], [zˈɪɡzaɡd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZIGZAGGED
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "zigzagged". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZIGZAGGED
- Birds chirped and flitted about them butterflies zigzagged here and there and bees hummed industriously among the flowers - "Jess of the Rebel Trail" by H. A. Cody
- Kirke zigzagged across a lawn dodging from tree to tree Matters and I Kirke turned into an alley Matters and I Woe to the erring son of a minister - "Sunny Slopes" by Ethel Hueston
- Over there the darkness was stabbed by red flashes and the sky was zigzagged by waves of vivid splendour which shone for a moment upon the blanched faces of men who waited for death - "The Soul of the War" by Philip Gibbs
- Blaine therefore zigzagged more to westward thereby throwing the reviving Erwin into an easier position - "Our Pilots in the Air" by Captain William B. Perry
- The day was a hot one but both were young and when they zigzagged up a mountain side they found not only shade on a green mound beneath some spreading trees but coolness as well - "Annie o' the Banks o' Dee" by Gordon Stables