How Do You Spell ZIGZAGGING?
Correct spelling for the English word "zigzagging" is [ zˈɪɡzaɡɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zigzagging
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Zigzagging". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for Zigzagging
- A burst of flame enveloped the last sausage, and Blaine was already mounting higher, higher, when he saw Erwin's plane go zigzagging earthward at a gentle angle. - "Our Pilots in the Air" by Captain William B. Perry
- He avoided the main highway and wandered along by- roads, zigzagging and circling about. - "The Unwilling Vestal" by Edward Lucas White
- The glacial side of the mountain trembled, and as the moon reappeared, on the icy slopes Ootah saw narrow black cracks zigzagging in various directions. - "The Eternal Maiden" by T. Everett Harré
- They did not understand my language, and this was disappointing; but if I had not stopped I should have missed a short cut which I half saw, half suspected, dimly zigzagging down the mountain into an extraordinarily deep valley, and tending in the direction of Brig. - "The Princess Passes" by Alice Muriel Williamson and Charles Norris Williamson
- They were kept zigzagging between hope and disappointment, and when they had money, it was often spent foolishly. - "The House of Toys" by Henry Russell Miller