How Do You Spell ZIGZAGGING?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zigzagging" is [z_ˈɪ_ɡ_z_a_ɡ_ɪ_ŋ], [zˈɪɡzaɡɪŋ], [zˈɪɡzaɡɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZIGZAGGING
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "zigzagging". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZIGZAGGING
- A burst of flame enveloped the last sausage and Blaine was already mounting higher higher when he saw Erwin's plane go zigzagging earthward at a gentle angle - "Our Pilots in the Air" by Captain William B. Perry
- He avoided the main highway and wandered along by roads zigzagging and circling about - "The Unwilling Vestal" by Edward Lucas White
- The glacial side of the mountain trembled and as the moon reappeared on the icy slopes Ootah saw narrow black cracks zigzagging in various directions - "The Eternal Maiden" by T. Everett Harré
- They did not understand my language and this was disappointing but if I had not stopped I should have missed a short cut which I half saw half suspected dimly zigzagging down the mountain into an extraordinarily deep valley and tending in the direction of Brig - "The Princess Passes" by Alice Muriel Williamson and Charles Norris Williamson
- They were kept zigzagging between hope and disappointment and when they had money it was often spent foolishly - "The House of Toys" by Henry Russell Miller