How Do You Spell ZIGZAGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "zigzags" is [ zˈɪɡzaɡz] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zigzags
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "zigzags". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zigzags
- An oblong rectangle placed upright, or on its side, and covered with regular zigzags represents a canal. - "Manual Of Egyptian Archaeology And Guide To The Study Of Antiquities In Egypt" by Gaston Camille Charles Maspero
- Above the blue line of rails stretching in an endless chain of curves and zigzags the warm air glowed with shifting hues of violet light. - "The Comedienne" by Wladyslaw Reymont
- Horses and travelers refreshed, we soon move after it, and rising from the valley by half an hour's steep zigzags upward and forward, we pass the great yellow vehicle as it is entering the defile. - "A Midsummer Drive Through The Pyrenees" by Edwin Asa Dix
- The way turns in a semicircle,- zigzags once more touches the edge of a valley,- where the clear fall might be nearly fifteen hundred feet. - "Two Years in the French West Indies" by Lafcadio Hearn
- Rapid zigzags and the swinging of blankets and arms as they ran confused the aim of the soldiers. - "Captured by the Navajos" by Charles A. Curtis