How Do You Spell ZIMBABWE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zimbabwe" is [z_ɪ_m_b_ˈɑː_b_w_ɪ], [zɪmbˈɑːbwɪ], [zɪmbˈɑːbwɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZIMBABWE
Below is the list of 7 misspellings for the word "zimbabwe". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZIMBABWE
- Zimbabwean independence last April was the culmination of a long struggle within the country and diplomatic efforts involving Great Britain African states neighboring Zimbabwe and the United States - "State of the Union Addresses of Jimmy Carter" by Jimmy Carter
- A fine paved road protected by forts climbs up past a curious square stone said to be full of money and goes zigzag through a narrow gully like the walls at Zimbabwe - "Southern Arabia" by Theodore Bent Mabel Bent
- To our souls they are as strange as the builders of Tiuhuanaco or Mitla and Itzana and the cyclopean ruins of Zimbabwe and the Carolines - "Afoot in England" by W.H. Hudson
- This at once relegates it according to the best authorities to at least the third century before Christ and we were forcibly reminded of the large stone in the ruins of Zimbabwe and its similar orientation - "Southern Arabia" by Theodore Bent Mabel Bent
- It was gigantic kindred with that ancient predecessor which had built the walls of Zimbabwe - "The Passionate Friends" by Herbert George Wells