How Do You Spell ZIMMERMAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "zimmerman" is [ zˈɪməmən] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zimmerman
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "Zimmerman". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zimmermann (50.0%)
- rimmerman (50.0%)
Usage Examples for Zimmerman
- Feb. 28- Secretary Lansing makes public Zimmerman note to Mexico, proposing Mexican- Japanese- German alliance. - "America's War for Humanity" by Thomas Herbert Russell
- Zimmerman is a good old chap, who's probably forgotten the very name of the German town he was born in. - "Lady Larkspur" by Meredith Nicholson
- He pursues the same strain in that delightful book of his, DeVita Solitaria, which seems to have given Zimmerman the idea of his celebrated work on Solitude. - "Counsels and Maxims From The Essays Of Arthur Schopenhauer" by Arthur Schopenhauer
- I knew Zimmerman very well and said I would call him when occasion required. - "Lady Larkspur" by Meredith Nicholson
- The thought proved the harbinger of the reality, for Dr. Zimmerman himself now entered. - "City of Endless Night" by Milo Hastings