How Do You Spell ZIMMERMAN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Zimmerman" is [z_ˈɪ_m_ə_m_ə_n], [zˈɪməmən], [zˈɪməmən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ZIMMERMAN
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "zimmerman". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ZIMMERMAN
- Feb 28 Secretary Lansing makes public Zimmerman note to Mexico proposing Mexican Japanese German alliance - "America's War for Humanity" by Thomas Herbert Russell
- Zimmerman is a good old chap who's probably forgotten the very name of the German town he was born in - "Lady Larkspur" by Meredith Nicholson
- He pursues the same strain in that delightful book of his DeVita Solitaria which seems to have given Zimmerman the idea of his celebrated work on Solitude - "Counsels and Maxims From The Essays Of Arthur Schopenhauer" by Arthur Schopenhauer
- I knew Zimmerman very well and said I would call him when occasion required - "Lady Larkspur" by Meredith Nicholson
- The thought proved the harbinger of the reality for Dr Zimmerman himself now entered - "City of Endless Night" by Milo Hastings