How Do You Spell ZINC?
Correct spelling for the English word "zinc" is [ zˈɪŋk] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zinc
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "zinc". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- sinc (22.2%)
- zine (5.6%)
- zonc (11.1%)
- zince (22.2%)
- zink (38.9%)
Usage Examples for zinc
- Zinc also has two. - "Letters of a Radio-Engineer to His Son" by John Mills
- And, furthermore, by replacing the printing by transfer ink, one readily obtains a transfer ready for the stone or a zinc plate to be etched in the ordinary manner. - "Photographic Reproduction Processes" by P.C. Duchochois
- Berthe pushed the door of this establishment a little way open and looked at the rather rowdy company gathered round the zinc counter, all with flushed faces and all talking loudly. - "Fantômas" by Pierre Souvestre Marcel Allain
- The sheet of zinc underneath warmed her bare feet delightfully. - "The Dark Star" by Robert W. Chambers
- The book is then pressed between zinc plates. - "Practical Bookbinding" by Paul Adam