How Do You Spell ZING?
Correct spelling for the English word "zing" is [ zˈɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zing
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "zing". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zig (83.3%)
- zoing (16.7%)
Usage Examples for zing
- Na oure glades ana whilke we dellte wi' mattoc, an zing t'oure caules wi plou, we hert ee zough o'ye colure o' pace na name o' " Mulgrave." - "The English Language" by Robert Gordon Latham
- Such a zing 'as happened nevair before. - "When Dreams Come True" by Ritter Brown
- For some unexplained reason the generous blood of the Belphers boiled over, and then- zing - "A Damsel in Distress" by Pelham Grenville Wodehouse
- Zenobian Zoziman, the Zouave Zemindaress of Zululand, was no Zany, but rode on a Zanzibar Zebra, resided in a Zing Zag Zenana, Zealously studied Zanyism, Zealotism, Zoology, Zoonomy, Zoophytology, Zoolatry, Zymology, Zincography And many other 'isms, 'ologies, 'olatries, 'ographies, etc. - "Cole's Funny Picture Book No. 1" by Edward William Cole
- To zing below your deep- blue sky An' white spring- clouds, O zunny woodlands! - "Poems of Rural Life in the Dorset Dialect" by William Barnes