How Do You Spell ZIONIST?
Correct spelling for the English word "zionist" is [ zˈa͡ɪ͡ənɪst] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zionist
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zionist". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zioniest (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zionist
- The Congress was declared to be " the chief organ of the Zionist movement." - "The Jewish State" by Theodor Herzl Commentator: Louis Lipsky Alex Bein
- How often would he have met a Franciscan or a Zionist - "The New Jerusalem" by G. K. Chesterton
- Thereafter, with freedom, they were to speak of a Zionist Congress, of national funds, of national schools, of a flag and a national anthem, and the redemption of their land. - "The Jewish State" by Theodor Herzl Commentator: Louis Lipsky Alex Bein
- The third said that no Arab in Palestine could eat for thinking of the Zionist outrage, and that the heart of every man in El- Kerak should bleed for his distressed brethren. - "Jimgrim and Allah's Peace" by Talbot Mundy
- I do not know what he would have said now, but if alive and holding the same views he must be a kind of Zionist - "Fifty-One Years of Victorian Life" by Margaret Elizabeth Leigh Child-Villiers, Countess of Jersey