How Do You Spell ZIONIST?
Correct spelling for the English word "zionist" is [ zˈa͡ɪ͡ənɪst] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zionist
Below is the list of 40 misspellings for the word "zionist". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zionist
- The Congress was declared to be " the chief organ of the Zionist movement." - "The Jewish State" by Theodor Herzl Commentator: Louis Lipsky Alex Bein
- How often would he have met a Franciscan or a Zionist - "The New Jerusalem" by G. K. Chesterton
- Thereafter, with freedom, they were to speak of a Zionist Congress, of national funds, of national schools, of a flag and a national anthem, and the redemption of their land. - "The Jewish State" by Theodor Herzl Commentator: Louis Lipsky Alex Bein
- The third said that no Arab in Palestine could eat for thinking of the Zionist outrage, and that the heart of every man in El- Kerak should bleed for his distressed brethren. - "Jimgrim and Allah's Peace" by Talbot Mundy
- I do not know what he would have said now, but if alive and holding the same views he must be a kind of Zionist - "Fifty-One Years of Victorian Life" by Margaret Elizabeth Leigh Child-Villiers, Countess of Jersey