How Do You Spell ZIP?
Correct spelling for the English word "zip" is [ zˈɪp] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zip
Below is the list of 4 misspellings for the word "zip". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zig (16.7%)
- zipe (33.3%)
- ziploc (16.7%)
- zipp (33.3%)
Usage Examples for zip
- " Z- z- zip goes my line through and deep into my poor fingers, as a huge mackerel rushes savagely away with what he finds not so great a prize as he thought it was. - "American Merchant Ships and Sailors" by Willis J. Abbot
- I haven't any but Zip - "Little Prudy's Dotty Dimple" by Sophie May
- Looking at the series of years which belong to the 13 Ajau, and which we have given above, it will be seen that 12 Cauac falls in the year 1488, the second day of that year being, therefore, the beginning of the 13th Ajau; that the year 1493 is the sixth from the beginning of the said Ajau, and that its first day is designated as 4 Kan, which is the title of that year, " 18th of the month Zip - "Incidents of Travel in Yucatan, Vol. I." by John L. Stephens
- Zip zip zip zip zip - "Mortal Coils" by Aldous Huxley
- Then they could zip along, almost like on a highway. - "The Planet Strappers" by Raymond Zinke Gallun