How Do You Spell ZIPPED?
Correct spelling for the English word "zipped" is [ zˈɪpt] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zipped
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "zipped". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- wipped (16.7%)
- ziped (83.3%)
Usage Examples for zipped
- They stopped cold, however, as a number of quick shots rang out and bullets whistled and zipped around them. - "The Centralia Conspiracy" by Ralph Chaplin
- Mandi grinningly crossed her heart and zipped her lips like a schoolgirl taking a pledge of silence. - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt
- A bullet zipped a second- a third. - "Brand Blotters" by William MacLeod Raine
- Once she was in position and hovering a couple of feet above the ramp, Mandi simply shrugged the car upward a few inches and zipped out from under it before it could begin falling to the ground. - "An Encounter in Atlanta" by Ed Howdershelt
- Marcus packed and had the luggage zipped to the space port. - "Mezzerow Loves Company" by Floyd L. Wallace