How Do You Spell ZIPPER?
Correct spelling for the English word "zipper" is [ zˈɪpə] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zipper
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "zipper". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- ziper (100.0%)
Usage Examples for zipper
- Phil Conover pulled the zipper of his flight suit up the front of his long, thin body and came into the living room. - "Breakaway" by Stanley Gimble
- At the edges of the opening there were fastenings like the teeth of a zipper but somehow different. - "The Invaders" by William Fitzgerald Jenkins
- Each curtails a larger problem and self worship begins the moment your zipper opens. - "Mascara-Viscera" by Paul Cameron Brown
- It is too bad it's just that of any locker room scene and then he pointed down at Nawin's open zipper - "An Apostate: Nawin of Thais" by Steven Sills
- I helped her with a zipper and a catch. - "The Right Time" by Walter Bupp