How Do You Spell ZIRCONIUM?
Correct spelling for the English word "zirconium" is [ zɜːkˈə͡ʊni͡əm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zirconium
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "zirconium". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zirconium
- It isn't quite what I want though, because the disintegrating rays which the ring discharge gives out break down the zirconium which isn't an end- product of radioactivity. - "The Man Who Rocked the Earth" by Arthur Train Robert Williams Wood
- The use of zirconium has been in an experimental state, and known sources of supply have been ample for all requirements. - "The Economic Aspect of Geology" by C. K. Leith
- It was zirconia, a compound of zirconium of course. - "The Beast of Space" by F.E. Hardart
- For such purposes the alloy ferrozirconium is used, which carries 25 to 35 per cent zirconium metal. - "The Economic Aspect of Geology" by C. K. Leith
- Experimental work seems to show possibilities of a very considerable use of zirconium as a steel alloy; indeed, results are so suggestive that during the war the government conducted an active campaign of investigation with a view to using it in ordnance and armor steel. - "The Economic Aspect of Geology" by C. K. Leith