How Do You Spell ZODIAC?
Correct spelling for the English word "zodiac" is [ zˈə͡ʊdɪˌak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zodiac
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "zodiac". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zodiac
- 2. Fish- A soft shelled sign of the Zodiac - "Games For All Occasions" by Mary E. Blain
- The Three Pure Ones and the Four Rulers he treated with some little respect; but the planetary gods and the lords of the twenty- eight houses of the moon, and of the twelve zodiac signs, and the other stars he addressed familiarly with a " Hey, you!" - "The Chinese Fairy Book" by Various
- The south portal shows symbolical figures of the months and of " St. Dionysius in Prison;" the central doorway a " Last Judgment," and the " Wise and Foolish Virgins;" while the north portal depicts " St. Dionysius on His Way to Martyrdom," and " The Signs of the Zodiac - "The Cathedrals of Northern France" by Francis Miltoun
- The signs of the zodiac were certainly in use among the Egyptians 1722 years before Christ. - "The Antediluvian World" by Ignatius Donnelly
- When you are on it, Cancer is just over your head, and betwixt him and Capricorn is the high road of the Zodiac forty- seven degrees wide, famous for Phaeton's misadventure. - "Wanderings in South America" by Charles Waterton