How Do You Spell ZODIAC?
Correct spelling for the English word "zodiac" is [ zˈə͡ʊdɪˌak] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zodiac
Below is the list of 2 misspellings for the word "zodiac". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zodic (50.0%)
- zodaic (50.0%)
Usage Examples for zodiac
- 2. Fish- A soft shelled sign of the Zodiac - "Games For All Occasions" by Mary E. Blain
- The Three Pure Ones and the Four Rulers he treated with some little respect; but the planetary gods and the lords of the twenty- eight houses of the moon, and of the twelve zodiac signs, and the other stars he addressed familiarly with a " Hey, you!" - "The Chinese Fairy Book" by Various
- The south portal shows symbolical figures of the months and of " St. Dionysius in Prison;" the central doorway a " Last Judgment," and the " Wise and Foolish Virgins;" while the north portal depicts " St. Dionysius on His Way to Martyrdom," and " The Signs of the Zodiac - "The Cathedrals of Northern France" by Francis Miltoun
- The signs of the zodiac were certainly in use among the Egyptians 1722 years before Christ. - "The Antediluvian World" by Ignatius Donnelly
- When you are on it, Cancer is just over your head, and betwixt him and Capricorn is the high road of the Zodiac forty- seven degrees wide, famous for Phaeton's misadventure. - "Wanderings in South America" by Charles Waterton