How Do You Spell ZOE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zoe" is [ zˈə͡ʊi] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Zoe
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "Zoe". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zine (20.0%)
- zoey (60.0%)
- zoes (20.0%)
Usage Examples for Zoe
- Edward and Zoe were just behind the boy. - "Elsie at Nantucket" by Martha Finley
- " I should be far more of a coward than you are, Juliet," answered Helen, " if I believed, or even feared, that just a false step of little Zephyr there, or one plunge more from Zoe might wipe out the world, and I should never more see the face of my husband." - "Paul Faber, Surgeon" by George MacDonald
- Zoe give me the roll yonder; I must collect my thoughts a little before I go down to talk among men at the banquet. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- Would it not be best for me to have a woman in the house with Zoe - "Children of the Market Place" by Edgar Lee Masters
- When one July day The fair neighbor called for a moment to say, " I am off to Long Branch for the summer, good- bye," Zoe seemed to breathe freer- she scarcely knew why, But she reasoned it out as alone in the gloom Of the soft summer evening she sat in her room. - "Three Women" by Ella Wheeler Wilcox