How Do You Spell ZOMBIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zombie" is [ zˈɒmbi] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zombie
Below is the list of 37 misspellings for the word "zombie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for zombie
- A huge, zombie form- the ugliest part of this night of anguish and distortion. - "The Planet Strappers" by Raymond Zinke Gallun
- He was unblinking, a drugged- out zombie - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- He faced terror as big as the darkness from gorge bottom to stars, and he was just simply as big as it was- sheer life exulting in defying the dark, the frost and wind and the zombie grip of Invader. - "A Matter of Proportion" by Anne Walker
- Thousands of people suddenly began marching zombie like into the woods where they vanished into a black pit. - "The Colors of Space" by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A choir of zombie shambling new recruits had formed up in front of the gate, and were groaning their way through " Grim Grinning Ghosts," with a new call- and- response structure. - "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" by Cory Doctorow