How Do You Spell ZOMBIE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zombie" is [ zˈɒmbi] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zombie
Below is the list of 3 misspellings for the word "zombie". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zomie (28.6%)
- zombi (28.6%)
- zombe (42.9%)
Usage Examples for zombie
- A huge, zombie form- the ugliest part of this night of anguish and distortion. - "The Planet Strappers" by Raymond Zinke Gallun
- He was unblinking, a drugged- out zombie - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- He faced terror as big as the darkness from gorge bottom to stars, and he was just simply as big as it was- sheer life exulting in defying the dark, the frost and wind and the zombie grip of Invader. - "A Matter of Proportion" by Anne Walker
- Thousands of people suddenly began marching zombie like into the woods where they vanished into a black pit. - "The Colors of Space" by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- A choir of zombie shambling new recruits had formed up in front of the gate, and were groaning their way through " Grim Grinning Ghosts," with a new call- and- response structure. - "Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom" by Cory Doctorow