How Do You Spell ZONE?
Correct spelling for the English word "zone" is [ zˈə͡ʊn] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zone
Below is the list of 9 misspellings for the word "zone". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zine (13.8%)
- zona (3.4%)
- sone (24.1%)
- zoe (6.9%)
- zoon (10.3%)
- zoen (6.9%)
- zome (10.3%)
- zon (17.2%)
- xone (6.9%)
Usage Examples for zone
- Tom in the danger zone with a woman by his side feels about as peaceful and comfortable as a woman in the danger zone with a two- year- old baby in her lap. - "A Journal of Impressions in Belgium" by May Sinclair
- We've got our passports and our orders, and he'll be a bold man that will stop us once we get into the German zone - "Greenmantle" by John Buchan
- But you see nothing of that sort in the Italian war zone - "Italy at War and the Allies in the West" by E. Alexander Powell
- Also showing the Corrected Mexican Boundary Line and Neutral Zone between the United States and Mexico, and the New State of South California. - "Our National Defense: The Patriotism of Peace" by George Hebard Maxwell
- My little craft sails not alone; A thousand fleet from every zone Are out upon a thousand seas; And what for me were favoring breeze Might dash another with the shock Of doom upon some hidden rock. - "Poems with Power to Strengthen the Soul" by Various