How Do You Spell ZONING?
Correct spelling for the English word "zoning" is [ zˈə͡ʊnɪŋ] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for zoning
Below is the list of 6 misspellings for the word "zoning". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- zonign (7.4%)
- zonning (22.2%)
- zoneing (40.7%)
- zoining (18.5%)
- zoing (3.7%)
- zoming (7.4%)
Usage Examples for zoning
- Of course when secondary concentration from the surface, described later, is taken into account, there may be a marked zonal distribution in a vertical direction, but this is not primary zoning - "The Economic Aspect of Geology" by C. K. Leith
- Bartlett's store was on a street zoned only for houses, yet because the store had been there before the zoning law was passed it had been allowed to remain. - "Jerry's Charge Account" by Hazel Hutchins Wilson
- And a theater, well, a theater can spring up almost anywhere and nobody ask questions, except the zoning authorities and such and they can always be squared. - "No Great Magic" by Fritz Reuter Leiber
- I cannot, therefore, guarantee the authenticity of Mr. Krock's account; but I can certainly agree with his conclusion that only Joseph Stalin and international communism benefitted from the " incredible zoning agreements" that placed " Berlin 110 miles within the Soviet zone and reserved no guaranteed access routes to the city from the British and American zones." - "The Invisible Government" by Dan Smoot
- Transportation rates, tariffs, zoning duties, and international trade agreements of all sorts have vital effects on distribution. - "The Economic Aspect of Geology" by C. K. Leith