How Do You Spell EARTHLING?
Correct spelling for the English word "earthling" is [ˈɜː_θ_l_ɪ_ŋ], [ˈɜːθlɪŋ], [ˈɜːθlɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for EARTHLING
Below is the list of 17 misspellings for the word "earthling". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for EARTHLING
- This was combat this was interesting but none of the squad's five men gave the fight a glance or even turned his head when as they passed the butchered Earthling coughed out his life - "The Affair of the Brains" by Anthony Gilmore
- This Earthling was mad to brave the terrors of the Gorm - "Pirates of the Gorm" by Nat Schachner
- Perhaps she will never again suffer a poor unworthy earthling to walk in the shadow of her divine presence - "The Awakening and Selected Short Stories" by Kate Chopin
- Then when I am safely transferred to the Earthling body I will have only to walk on through the enclosure to the silver arch at the far end and leave Xollar forever - "Zehru of Xollar" by Hal K. Wells
- Listen carefully Earthling for at best you will find many of my thoughts beyond the feeble limits of the word forms with which you have provided me - "Zehru of Xollar" by Hal K. Wells