How Do You Spell FACSIMILE?
Correct spelling for the English word "facsimile" is [faksˈɪmɪlˌɪ], [faksˈɪmɪlˌɪ], [f_a_k_s_ˈɪ_m_ɪ_l_ˌɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for FACSIMILE
Below is the list of 19 misspellings for the word "facsimile". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for FACSIMILE
- It will be seen from the facsimile that the fourth letter of the name is not certainly an s - "A Ryght Profytable Treatyse Compendiously Drawen Out Of Many and Dyvers Wrytynges Of Holy Men" by Thomas Betson
- When she was attacked would she have time to produce and use the facsimile of Valorsay's letter - "Baron Trigault's Vengeance Volume 2 (of 2)" by Emile Gaboriau
- J E Morris M A and E L S Horsburgh B A for detailed communications concerning Waterloo The nieces of the late Professor Westwood of Oxford most kindly allowed the facsimile of the new Napoleon letter printed opposite p - "The Life of Napoleon I (Volumes, 1 and 2)" by John Holland Rose
- To obtain an absolutely perfect facsimile of a letter is a delicate and sometimes lengthy operation - "Baron Trigault's Vengeance Volume 2 (of 2)" by Emile Gaboriau
- But what purpose had you I asked in replacing the letter by a facsimile - "Selections From Poe" by J. Montgomery Gambrill