How Do You Spell ICEBERG?
Correct spelling for the English word "iceberg" is [ˈaɪ_s_b_ɜː_ɡ], [ˈa͡ɪsbɜːɡ], [ˈaɪsbɜːɡ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ICEBERG
Below is the list of 27 misspellings for the word "iceberg". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ICEBERG
- All that he did or could do was the recording form and color of what had flitted past his eyes with unsurpassed fidelity of memory but it left one as cold as the painting of an iceberg - "The Autobiography of a Journalist, Volume I" by William James Stillman
- Nobody was cool but Clarissa and she was an iceberg - "Cape Cod Stories The Old Home House" by Joseph C. Lincoln
- His eyes were blue and clear with a mysterious light in them not the warm light of a sunny sky but rather the blue that glints in the iceberg - "Knights of Art Stories of the Italian Painters" by Amy Steedman
- The Happyland is reached by various routes If you should happen to miss the Iceberg Express maybe you can take the Magic Soap Bubble or in case that has already left the Noah's Ark may be waiting for you - "Little Jack Rabbit and the Squirrel Brothers" by David Cory
- Madeline scarcely had time to wonder what she meant before Claire was back standing before her calm and cold as an iceberg - "Madeline Payne, the Detective's Daughter" by Lawrence L. Lynch