How Do You Spell ICEBERGS?
Correct spelling for the English word "icebergs" is [ˈaɪ_s_b_ɜː_ɡ_z], [ˈa͡ɪsbɜːɡz], [ˈaɪsbɜːɡz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for ICEBERGS
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "icebergs". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for ICEBERGS
- Even old Polynesia was taking the sea's temperature with the Doctor's bath ther mometer tied on the end of a string to make sure there were no icebergs near us - "The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle" by Hugh Lofting
- Icebergs are fresh water when they're melted land ice - "Steve Young" by George Manville Fenn
- The ice continued breaking up and all day and night we were startled at the loud crashing which took place as the icebergs separated from each other - "The Pacha of Many Tales" by Captain Frederick Marryat
- I will make a charm that will bring him to you were all the icebergs of Quenland between you and him and then you can see for yourself - "Hereward, The Last of the English" by Charles Kingsley
- At last on the 17th April some of them climbing over the icebergs to the shore found much open sea - "History of the United Netherlands, 1598-99" by John Lothrop Motley