How Do You Spell JABBERING?
Correct spelling for the English word "jabbering" is [dʒ_ˈa_b_ə_ɹ_ɪ_ŋ], [d͡ʒˈabəɹɪŋ], [dʒˈabəɹɪŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for JABBERING
Below is the list of 13 misspellings for the word "jabbering". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for JABBERING
- A fleet of small boats surrounded the yacht native boats of curious build and manned by dark skinned natives of the Rock in nondescript attire a noisy pushing quarrelsome lot eager to do business gesticulating wildly and jabbering loudly in many strange tongues - "The Thin Red Line; and Blue Blood" by Arthur Griffiths
- I couldn't see him any more a jabbering crowd all round us was being kept at a distance by the muskets of the soldiers - "Romance" by Joseph Conrad and F.M. Hueffer
- He was far far different than the laughing beatnik jabbering youngster he had always seemed - "Black Man's Burden" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- The three men were an ugly lot and they were all yelling and jabbering together in a foreign lingo - "Cap'n Warren's Wards" by Joseph C. Lincoln
- A few people for whom there was no room embarked in small boats manned by jabbering Arabs - "It Happened in Egypt" by C. N. Williamson A. M. Williamson