How Do You Spell LABYRINTH?
Correct spelling for the English word "labyrinth" is [l_ˈa_b_ə_ɹ_ˌɪ_n_θ], [lˈabəɹˌɪnθ], [lˈabəɹˌɪnθ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for LABYRINTH
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "labyrinth". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for LABYRINTH
- Oh every yearning thought that holds a tear Yet finds no mission And lies untold Waits guarded in that labyrinth of gold To reappear Upon some perfect night Deathless not old But sweet with time and distance And clothed as in a vision Of starry brilliance For the world's delight - "A Prisoner in Fairyland" by Algernon Blackwood
- He elected goodness as the clue to which the soul must cling in this labyrinth of nature - "The Complete PG Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr." by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. (The Physician and Poet not the Jurist)
- There was little danger he knew now of the noise of the horses' feet being any guide to those who were searching for the high table land on which they rode was a labyrinth of lanes and rides and the trees too served to echo and confuse the noise they could not altogether avoid making - "By What Authority?" by Robert Hugh Benson
- The two ladies' flew toward it and were soon lost to sight and hearing amid a labyrinth of furniture and palms - "The Testing of Diana Mallory" by Mrs. Humphry Ward
- But in what a labyrinth have we lost ourselves - "The Ghost-Seer (or The Apparitionist), and Sport of Destiny" by Frederich Schiller