What is the correct spelling for ABRIEVEATION?
This word (Abrieveation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ABRIEVEATION
- abbreviation The noted Commercium Epistolicum is but the abbreviation of a title which runs on with "D. Johannis Collins et aliorum ..."
- aberration By what freak of destiny should it have proved the cause of the monstrous aberration of my mind?
- abrasion The artistic effect is further enhanced by the relief of exquisite flesh tones against the rich crimson drapery, and although the atmospheric glow has been sadly destroyed by abrasion and repainting, we may still feel something of the magic charm which Giorgione knew so well how to impart.
- abrogation This, we are told, was the first sedition amongst the Romans, since the abrogation of kingly government, that ended in the effusion of blood.
- aggravation Not until night was the prisoner given food, and then Gus doled out two crackers, an amount which would have been little more than an aggravation if he had not previously ministered to his own wants.
- observation This is a common observation.
- Abbreviating Our fellows have rather a low way of abbreviating it and bringing it down to 'Planty.
- Abbreviations There occur, even in these two lines, three or four symbols which, from their size and complication, are evidently abbreviations.
- answers a need