What is the correct spelling for ACENCIES?
This word (Acencies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ACENCIES
- census We got into the omnibus, after Helen had completed taking the census of the luggage.
- incise Winding streams on plains may thus incise their meanders in solid rock as the plains are gradually uplifted.
- Agencies Our Lord here speaks of the second birth as completed by two agencies, water and the Spirit.
- Decencies To the superficial observer, the only common bond and characteristic were the purely external marks of dress and rough bearing and ostentatious contempt for the most ordinary comforts and decencies of life, which could easily be assumed by the knave and the libertine.
- Sciences There is no science whose conclusions are not modified by the advance of knowledge; and there are many sciences besides political economy whose phenomena change their type in lapse of time.
- ascends When alarmed or chased a squirrel always ascends the tree on the opposite side away from you-he will not run to a solitary tree if he can possibly avoid it: he likes a group, and his trick is, the moment he thinks he is out of sight among the upper branches, to slip quietly from one tree to the other till, while you are scanning every bough, he has travelled fifty yards away unnoticed.
- ensues A scene ensues between the two.
- essences In course of time snuff was flavoured with rich essences , and scented snuffs found favour with the ladies.
- incenses The Father abbot incenses the body, which is washed while the monks sing the Office of the Dead in another room.
- audiences And in any case, you know, the English audiences rather like a touch of foreign accent; oh, you needn't be afraid about that.
- ounces In the piercing rays of a high sun the tent was erected, and in it, after eating only four ounces of pemmican and drinking two cups of icy water, we sought rest.
- senses Both could scarcely believe the evidence of their senses .
- censers But the remarkable incidents doomed to attend upon this burial, were not yet at an end; for at the time when they were laying the corpse in the sarcophagus, and were bending it with some force, which they were compelled to do, in consequence of the coffin having been made too short, the body, which was extremely corpulent, burst, and so intolerable a stench issued from the grave, that all the perfumes which arose from all the censers of the priests and acolytes were of no avail; and the rites were concluded in haste, and the assembly, struck with horror, returned to their homes.
- absences Was it because he had become a manager, and governed the business during her father's frequent absences ?
- ascents In 1923 two parties retraced the route of 1898, and each year thereafter numerous ascents have been made.
112 words made from the letters ACENCIES
3 letter words made from ACENCIES:ace, aec, ain, ane, ani, ans, can, cia, cis, cns, ecc, eec, ene, ese, icc, ice, ies, nec, nee, nsc, sac, sea, sec, see, sen, sic, sin.
5 letter words made from ACENCIES:acene, acies, acscn, ainee, aisen, aisne, ances, ancic, anees, anese, anesi, anies, anise, ansec, cance, canis, casei, cease, cecin, cenac, cenci, cense, cesca, cesic, ciena, cinae, cines, cisce, cisne, cnaic, eanes, eines, eisen, ences, iccas, incae, incas, inese, isnae, nease, necas, necci, nesci, niece, niese, saine, sance, sanei, scene, scien, seein, seena, seine, senai, sence, senec, senia.
4 letter words made from ACENCIES:acne, asin, cain, cane, cans, case, cene, cisc, ease, eeas, eien, enic, esna, ices, icse, inca, inec, nece, nice, sane, scan, scee, scen, seen, sein, sene, sian, sine.