What is the correct spelling for ADECADE?
This word (Adecade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ADECADE
- abdicate King Constantine I of Greece was forced by the Allies to abdicate his throne on June 12, 1917, in favor of his second son, Prince Alexander.
- adage A few who have heard the old adage , "a sick pregnancy means a safe one," which incidentally is not correct, actually accept nausea as a favorable sign.
- adelaide I thought it might be Adelaide .
- adequate A good and adequate picture of the dawn was not so easy to paint as a sunset.
- advocate Though I am conscious that a subject of the greatest magnitude must suffer in the hands of such an advocate , I cannot refuse, at the request of my fellow-citizens, to make some observations on the new plan of government.
- arcade They are lighted on two sides by pointed arches arranged in groups of three, while on the side next the church the arches are grouped in pairs, and the fourth side is closed in by a lovely arcade , with double octagonal columns.
- decade A measles epidemic during the last decade of the century may actually have been smallpox as the two diseases were often confused by contemporaries.
- decked The queen motioned to Madame Tourzel, who put the red cap on the dauphin, and decked his neck and arms with the ribbons.