What is the correct spelling for APOOINTED?
This word (Apoointed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APOOINTED
- Amounted This, the chairman said, was about all a public hearing ever amounted to.
- Anointed And this is God's anointed king, the chief one of God's chosen people.
- Appended The books of reference which are appended will supply these and additional information on the subject.
- appoint 9. The leaders of the party to appoint one or two members of the Council on the Central Committee.
- appointed He had just been appointed chaplain in the Union army.
- appointee A vacancy in the ranks of the anti-impeaching Republicans to be filled by an impeaching appointee might happen.
- appointees These diplomatic agents are appointees of the executive.
- appoints The trusts buy the Legislatures, they own the Senators, and therefore the Constitution of the United States now reads practically as follows: "The President appoints national officers by and with the advice and consent of the trusts."
- come on like
- painted He's painted at full length.
- pointed He called to me, he pointed to the road, I pulled up, I turned round, and what did I see?
- reappointed The conventions came to nothing; and when the companies were organised in battalions, and some of the deposed officers were reappointed to command, the men went willingly to work.