What is the correct spelling for BHEVED?
This word (Bheved) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BHEVED
- bad No, I don't think I've done a bad job on this.
- body His body was placed in the great hall, in his country house, and surrounded by orange trees in full bloom.
- both Like a tiger Slavin leaped upon him and without waiting to strike had him by the throat with both hands, and bearing him to the ground, worried him there as a dog might a cat.
- but The Injuns hev swarmed down on it time and ag'in, but they hev never burned it.
- Heved Sire Herbert of Norham, feyr knyht ant bold,[L129] For the love of Frysel ys lyf wes ysold; 130 A wajour he made, so hit wes ytold, Ys heved of to smhyte, yef me him brohte in hold, Wat so bytyde: Sory wes he thenne Tho he myhte him kenne 135 Thourh the toun ryde.